Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #1702
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Zelda must have some serious pull with the U.S Congress. I have been reading the stimulus package that is being voted on now and found that they have allocated $1,000,000,000 to Zelda for the creation of avatars. I have attached a screen shot or those who do not believe me. Is this a good idea? Discuss.
That printing is too small for my eyes. Did they include a caveat that she update her profile before she receives any funding?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote