View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #14977
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Dana Stabenow & Sergei Lukyanenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished reading Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy. An interesting and a quite different approach to Urban Fantasy than I've been exposed to before. Now I've just began reading A Deeper Sleep by Dana Stabenow, the 15th book in the Kate Shugak Mysteries series
I completed my read of A Deeper Sleep by Dana Stabenow! It was, as is usual for her books, a very enjoyable read, a visit with old friends. Now for one of the books that was not on my TBR (or on my Amazon wish list) till I got it for Christmas from my youngest son, Matt. It looks to be an interesting read. We'll see soon anyway. It's called Night Watch, first in a trilogy by Sergei Lukyanenko.

Last edited by alansplace; 12-28-2012 at 01:31 AM. Reason: fix text
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote