View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #45
dentateck
Enthusiast
dentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura aboutdentateck has a spectacular aura about

Device: Nook ST, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
I checked out shopereaders.com - it adds roughly $60 to the price of a Mini, and $70 to the price of a Glo. They do ship to the US, at least.
I don't know what's up with this site's visual representation of the Glo, photos of all Glo models show color Android interface, probably from the Arc model. i'm always a little worried to buy something from sites who have no respect for details.
Anyway, Kobo Glo is listed on Bestbuy.com as "Coming Soon", does anyone have any info on when it goes on sale in US's Best Buys? It's the only brick and mortar in my area and I want to make sure it doesn't have bright pixels before I leave the store. Thanks in advance for any useful inside info.
dentateck is offline   Reply With Quote