View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #14466
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hi there! I'm sort of adrift and looking for something interesting to listen to. How are you? We are having a hurricane right now. What book should I listen to?
What do you like? I've been listening to the Liaden books by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller and enjoying them quite a bit. But if SF isn't your genre, you might give the Phryne Fisher mysteries by Kerry Greenwood. I'm reading them in eBook, not audio book, but I see they're available on Audible and would be a good choice.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote