View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
handling the dictionaries

After updating to firmware 2.14 I cannot figure out how to handle the dictionaries in some situations.
Case 1: I select a certain word, the definition box pops up and I am not happy with the result. Previously, I would have gone to the dictionary search window and would have edited the search string or maybe changed the language of the definition dictionary. Now I cannot see how to do this.
Case 2: I select a certain word and click on translate, a box with the result from the English to French dictionary pops up. If I am not satisfied with the result (there might be no French entry or I might not understand it or whatever) I would previously have selected one of the other translation dictionaries. Now I cannot see how to do this.

Can anybody hint me in the right direction?

I would generally appreciate if Kobo could update the manuals and explain the new features.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote