Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #59
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertron View Post
Not a big fan of the wishlist on the homescreen though.
It would be fantastic if we could select to display shortlist instead of that - like in 1.9.17.

Or how about having that bar display shortlist on the Reading screen and Wishlist on the Discover screen? I'd love that.

I'm kind of sorry that swiping down doesn't bring up the highlight etc. menu anymore. That was much faster if I wanted to add a notation or highlight. But now I can look up terms that consist of more than one word.

Also why is the font in the dictionary display so tiny? It's really not easy to read that way. But it's great that I can select not to use all the dictionarys I don't need anyway and that there's a display showing how big the files are.

Going home from anywhere is instant again, also using the library. Creating shelves still takes ages, editing, too (but is much faster than creating). But I love that you can now add books to the shelves from the library or the advanced settings menu in the book - especially if I want to add a book to different shelves. Also adding a book is very fast. Oh, and it's nice that Shortlist is the top shelf now. And browsing shelves is fast, too.

So far I'm really happy - only a few minor things (especially the small dictionary font), but nothing that really bothers me.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote