View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 08:22 PM   #223
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
No matter what I try, I keep coming back to MS Word. I dunno. Something about just typing the story in (with grammar/spelling help) with just a blank page works for me. I have a notes doc, and my story doc. I have been using word processors since the early 80's (remember the ones where you had the tinny LCD to work with? glorified typewriter really?) and I guess I am just stuck.

Since its is only $50 for the Office Suite (as a student), its not even cost prohibitive. Maybe some day I will see the light?
You are just doing it the way chaos magicians do:
Use whatever works best for you personally instead of bending your visualisation to someone others patterns.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote