View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #53
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
it is obvious now that logic means nothing to you. One last time:

You sell me your chair. I take the chair to my home.

What these authors did is akin to calling the police and report that I stole the chair you sold to me. If this is too complicated for you, I truly pity you.

Cheers

Art
Don't bother. I'm convinced Giggleton is an alien anthropologist who doesn't quite understand the normal business transactions most humans view as obvious, probably because his planet has long since created Star Trek style replicators and abandoned money. I picture him trying to buy a taco from a Mexican restaurant by handing the cashier a combination of pocket lint, drawing of a spider and a lecture about how all tacos should be free.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote