Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #49
Morkl
Connoisseur
Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewandeep View Post
Sure, very clear and detailed, thank you very much, it was just what I (and maybe one or two other users) missed.
Sweet. The Android Intent system is powerful, but perhaps not so intuitive, at least when one is used to personal computers and the "launch application by launching the executable file" scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
Is there an app that
- can browse my ebooks as I have filed them (in folders) AND
- from there can launch a selected epub book in the Sony standard reader app (or according to set preferences: Coolreader or FBreader or any other)
on the T1?
Edit: without flashing screen refreshes all the time (like relaunch)
Rupor is working on a folder based content manager.

Trying to find out how to do things without flashing the screen was actually the reason I first started dissecting the PRS-T1, but I never got around to checking it out. I am still very interested in doing it though. I'm thinking something like an optional "ugly but fast mode" in the home screen and "refresh every N:th page" when reading.