View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #69
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by curb View Post
Invalid or Deleted File
???

The partition image is downloading fine for me. I will open it with 7-zip (used here for maximum compression) to extract it when the download is complete.

I used the much better 7-zip compression instead of gzip to save download bandwidth. Did you use 7-zip to extract ?

My download completed, and I extracted it with 7-zip, and again with WinRAR, and in both cases the successfully extracted files have matching md5sum.

I *did* upload an incorrectly extracted kernel image this morning when I was very tired, and I realized that and removed the bad link. Is that what you are referencing in your post?

Instead of manually extracting kernels from mmc0blk0 backup images, I will write a script to extract the kernel and initrd images, and I will post that so others can do the same without the pain I have to go through each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curb View Post
you overlooked my previous post
Yeah, I was getting a bit "bleary eyed" (very tired). Sometimes I need more than two hours of sleep (this morning I got THREE hours of sleep). [ As I said before, there is plenty of time to sleep after you are dead. ]

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-09-2012 at 09:35 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote