View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 02:33 PM   #2
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Your overdrive and Libby are the same account. I’ve ranted before about why on earth Overdrive would have kept the two running concurrently for so long but since they’ve stopped actually supporting overdrive I’ll spare it for this post.

My best advice would be to remove all cards from both Overdrive/Libby accounts (yours and your husbands). Remove overdrive from your kobo (you should be able to sign out in the accounts settings).

Add your cards to your overdrive/Libby account. Login to your overdrive/Libby account on your kobo (you can still select your most used library).
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote