View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Could it have something to do with the type of Wacom digitizer used? It's not the same one as they use in their other tablet products (Cintiq, Intuos, Bamboo, etc). My understanding is that most of the 3rd party products (eInk devices, etc) are using an older generation Wacom technology.
Yes, I checked with the local Wacom agents (in case I ever lose my pen) and they don't have any penabled pens, only the US website offers them.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote