View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Well, sometimes the holder of the print rights is different from the holder of the electronic rights. I wonder how many Kindle owners buy many print books. If they open Kindle books up for other devices or even to read on your computer, that might be a bigger deal. Maybe people who haven't tried ebooks might give it a whirl. Personally, I avoid pbooks if I can so I'd rarely use this option. What I would like is the ability to get a big discount on the ebook version of any pbook I already own but I doubt that would ever happen.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote