View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I lose track of many books that might have caught my attention for a brief, shiny moment. The Goodreads app makes it simple for me to pop titles into a "might want to check this out someday" shelf when browsing newsfeeds and "what are you reading now?" threads. It keeps the slush-pile so I don't have to. My "reviews" are probably not very useful to anyone else, but GoodReads will also tweet my reviews/ratings/quotes/status updates to my 3 Twitter followers automatically--thus saving me the effort of having to do so manually. It mostly works to amuse me.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote