View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #24771
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It's very exciting. And you're right, very tiring. I've increased my morning and afternoon meditations to 30 minutes each instead of 20, and that helps keep the energy levels up and keeping down the stress. ........
Stitchawl
Best wishes for the move to Thailand, Stichawl. A better climate and all...that must be so good. I visited it some 10 years ago and really liked it.

(today I almost drowned in the rain, on my bicycle)
In my cup: cold Rooibos cinnamon/orange
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote