View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:10 AM   #5
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I doubt it's the number of books... I suspect you have something running on your device in the background that is draining the battery... as already suggested ... power off/on or do a soft reset after adding books and always check the books you have added by opening them just in case you have a bad epub... the device will keep trying to load the cover to the books list like forever.. there doesn't seem to be any time-out
bla is offline   Reply With Quote