Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #51
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I think he's talking about a sleep timer (on my iPod, it's under Alarms) - I can set my iPod to automatically turn off after 15, 30, 60 minutes (or higher incrememtns that I forget what they are because I never use them)

I go to sleep wearing headphones, and drift off listening to my book - the auto turn off feature makes it easier for me to find the last place I remember the next time I start the book again.

This feature is vital for me; I would never have a player without it.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote