View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #12
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Yes, I've seen that video before and the back doesn't look like it's any problem at all. It's the front of the shell I'm a bit worried about, if anything is actually connected to the front at all other than just a few screws, or any delicate ribbon connectors that I could damage in removing it.

I found another silver one for $45 today, so I'll swap that one out when it comes. The 2 silver ones I have are both covered in DecalGirl skins that at the time were $20 for the matte finish, so I'd be ruining $25 and have to spend another $15 to replace it if I took one of these apart, so the $45 for one just seemed to make more sense.

I'm going to have to my own shop of 350s soon!
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote