View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerzdam View Post
The only complaint I have is the book organization on the Glow...I knew that it didn't allow categories like the Sony but I didn't realize how much that would bug me. I'm sure I will get used to it
It's hard to beat Sony's organization methods. I use calibre to sideload books to my Nooks. I set up my send to device template such that it stores the books in subfolders using the same tags that create collections on the Sony readers. Then you can view them on your Nook in My Files in a more organized way. It's also quicker than setting up shelves on the Nook for hundreds of books.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote