Thread: Television Rant
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
My veterinarian's office has a fairly large screen TV in the waiting room. I am torn between annoyance and gratitude for the diversion. The annoyance comes when it the sound is somewhat too loud. The gratitude is that it does seem to help with the frustration of waiting (this particular office rarely runs on time), and people seem much more laid back (dare I say drugged) by having it on. Mostly, I try to ignore it because my focus is on the dog I'm with not on TV shows. But I remember being quite astonished the first time a TV showed up in the waiting room! Another vet that I used to go to also had smaller versions in every exam room--that was over the top for me.
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote