View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #61
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
So what's the verdict? Are those with two or more unsatisfactory replacements going to throw in the towel and return them for a refund? Or, will you wait closer to the 30-day window to detect further degradation, improvement or color changes?

Remember the mood rings years ago that changed colors? That's what I'm calling my PW -- Mood Kindle. It's detecting mine -- bad.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote