View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #77
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Kobo has never supported B&N's version of Adobe DRM in the past so until we hear official word I'm going to assume they still don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
Adding compatibility would be adding a competitor for ebooks.
Another way to look at it: Nook owners might be tempted to switch to a Kobo reader if they knew they wouldn't lose their Nook library. And once they've got a Kobo reader, they'd probably start buying Kobo books, no?

On another note, do Kobo readers work with Dropbox? I've searched the forums and found some posts suggesting that they do, but it's not entirely clear to me.

Last edited by Jane12; 09-07-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote