View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #20
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Mtn.Man View Post
Whether you consider it normal wear and tear is beside the point. The fact is that the GlowTouch was not able to survive a minor knock that any other eReader and tablet would survive without a scratch.
Mine fell two days ago from the coffee table on the marble floor, directly on the display. No scratch, nothing, not a zilch of a change in it. I am observing this (since sometimes the display does not show the signs immediately) but I am starting to wonder whether "all" those complaints were :
- that many really ?
- that bad really ?
- that real really ?

I personnally do not play Knucklebones with a bundle of keys over any kind of display just for the fun of it, but then neither would I list Jackass as the best TV program that was ever made, as I suspect some of you here do.