View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Pooh, you're always one step ahead of me!

I remember buying Ginzu knives (again, at a store). As I recall, the handles were poorly attached to the blades, and one kept coming off. Not recommended, in my experience.
Exactly! The blades last just fine .... the handles fall off .... but then that's one reason to always have a roll of duct tape in the house ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote