View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #47
macminer
Connoisseur
macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.macminer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 3, Lenovo Tab 4 8" (formerly many others)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
and how you men carry it? Pocket or beltcase?
Me? Beltcase. I have never carried any phone inside my trousers pocket. I usually had a custom beltcase for the phone (snug-fit) with a clip to attach to my belt. With Note I haven't found a proper beltcase so I bought a tourist beltcase which can hold both the phone and my wallet.

Alternatively, when I wear a jacket (which doesn't happen very often), I put the Note in my jacket pocket.
macminer is offline   Reply With Quote