View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #18
wafercat
wafercat
wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wafercat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch
Newer nooter installed

I have my Nook re-rooted with the newer nooter the loading seems graphical better but the loader it installs does not function as well as the last one I had.

In addition to this all of this has not helped by original problem, failed browsers.
I was able to do both the H&B and Android setups. The loaded News program works but will not show the weather at all.

The problem is I cannot access the Android apps and neither the internal browser or the mini Opera will function at all.

I have tried the internal browser again and found that the abdWireless app seems to be required to connect it to the WI-FI.

Unfortunately I was only able to connect to YouTube (useless to the touch nook) any attempt to change the web address simply came back to the YouTube page.

Last edited by wafercat; 04-12-2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: clarification
wafercat is offline   Reply With Quote