View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
Deidre Blue
caffeine freak
Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deidre Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Pocket Reader
I really really really should write everyday, at least for a little while. I am the world's WORST procrastinator, lol. Funny enough, though, I never used to have a problem writing in a journal daily when I was younger. Maybe I should go back to doing that. Is there any rule on what kind of writing you need to do daily? Does journal writing count as much as working on a manuscript? :-/
Deidre Blue is offline   Reply With Quote