View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_mahermahey View Post
The law is that you owe the taxes of where you live, but regulations making internet sellers take care of collecting this amount and sending to IRS are fought off by amazon so far. Some places like newegg charge it, some like amazon claim it's too complicated and makes their brains hurt. one is supposed to declare and pay the taxes on these when filing, I think I'm somewhat rare in being rigorous about doing that.
I am sorry, but that is plain nonsense. You don't have to pay sales tax to the IRS if the seller did not charge any.
Amazon does not charge these taxes because there is loophole as far as online sales are concerned.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote