View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #15
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I've decided not to try and read an X number of books in 2012, in 2011 I avoided certain books (long book or ones I thought would be a slow read). My first goal is to read 10.000 pages, this should be easy enough (192 pages a week) and is more about finding out how much I actually read in a year.

My second goal is to try and bring down the number of series I'm reading. I'm currently reading 11 series, plus there are several I'm up to date with and will read any new releases and there are several series I will only read when I'm in the right mood. I want to bring down the number of series I'm "actively" reading down to 4 or 5. So my goal for the moment is not to start any new series until I've finished two that are on my list. This will be very hard because there are so many series I want to try out!
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote