View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:31 PM   #86
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I love their Mac/PC commercials, I always watch them when they're new (I have Tivo, so I don't watch commercials I don't like). But I need to be careful -- the other night I caught myself thinking maybe I'd think about getting a Mac!
I am getting a Mac. Not because I think it is "better" than windows, but just different. I like to learn new things, and also want to learn how to develop on/for the Mac. Who knows, maybe I will decide it's "better".

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote