View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I couldn't get it to validate my Gmail account. I think it is a poor app. The ratings only give it 3 stars. I uninstalled it after a few minutes of frustration.
It works for me. It much nicer than the default email app! It actually shows my mail. I can't get the default one to show all mail.

All I did was put my gmail address + password in and then on the next screen I added My account name + send name.

I know it isn't getting great reviews but these people have access to other apps that the Fire doesn't but I am happy to have this for Free! It's really nice. The stock email app is sucky.

I think I was right we are going to see some nice apps given away this week!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote