View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #24
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Can you try to replicate the error on Win7? If you can, can you get a debug log? I'm sure that would be of some help for fixing this.
Sorry, I haven't had the error in Windows 7. Guess I didn't make that clear. Was just adding that I hadn't had the error at all, even when I was using Vista.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote