Thread: indent control
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:14 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks - getting there slowly- so it overrides all of any xhtml section which has this at the top
<style type="text/css">

( which seems to be all pages in all books! - can you give me an example of where it would not apply please

( I looked at some stylesheet.css but style types is not defined in there , i just see list of the various .calibreNN style definitions - is that correct ? )
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote