View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #9
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Speaking PURELY for me, the ability to try a new author free or very inexpensively is a big plus.... I much prefer series, where I can get to know characters, so when I find a new author and can read the first of a series at no charge, I'm a lot more likely to give it a try. If I like it, I add them to the list and go through the rest of the series.

BUT, I'm not sure other readers are as hopelessly organized as I, with a computer list of authors, each with list of books read in descending publication date order, and frequent searches through the library and online bookstores for the next installment.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote