View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I have the original Kobo with 1.4 installed and installed 1.71 on my Windows 7 64 computer. Syncing messed me up too: but it messed with an ePub I had loaded through ADE as well as through the Kobobooks store. When I deleted the epub from the device everything was fine.

I do wish there was some shortcut way to return a title to the library instead of hanging around the "I'm reading" section.

If Kobo doesn't work with Calibre, well, tough. I didn't buy it with the expectation it will be managed by another free program. I respect all the effort the Calibre folks have made, and the direct work Kobo folks have done with Calibre.

But my relationship with Kobo, and expectations of how it works, rest with Kobo. It does what I bought it to do and that's enough. No "grrrrrs" from me.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote