View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 04:37 PM   #26
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
I've got a *bunch* of .txt files which have - for some silly reason - *SHORT* lines, maybe 40-45 characters before hitting a hard line-break. Is there a simple executable or a Word 2002 script which will take out all the excess line-breaks within a paragraph. Most of these files have two line-breaks between paragraphs.

I have, on my system Atlantis Word Processor and Word 2002 if anyone has a script for one of those.

Derek
http://www.simtel.net/product.php%5B...t_page%5D76296
can be used to do this task. This is very common for many text files. The program is called e-Book Tidy.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 09-19-2007 at 04:38 PM. Reason: clarification
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote