View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #14
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
okay to be absolutely clear this is the correct css code?

body {margin-left:0;
margin-right:0;
margin-top:0;
margin_bottom.0
}

I'm still confused if this is correct as to why you would not have a semicolon at the end of margin_bottom.0
No, that's wrong. don't understand why you removed the semicolon but left the period.

I also don't understand why you think I dropped the semicolon. I didn't. Go look at my first post in this thread. The only error in it is that I used an underscore instead of a dash.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote