View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadioflex View Post
I was reading one of Durrell's books as a teenager and had my Dad burst into my bedroom shouting at me, because I was keeping the whole house up laughing. I don't think anything I've read since has had quite the same effect on me.
hilarious story !

(everyone, you've been warned, don't read these books late at night when people are trying to sleep !)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote