View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Howdy! (Okay, I never say that.) I am a Texan by parentage (4th generation?), birth (Austin), and residence (Houston for 22 years). But I don't feel much like a Texan because I left Texas when I was about 6 and didn't return until I was 30. So I spent most of my youth in other places and never got attached to it (or anywhere). The "true" Texans that I know don't wear cowboy boots (or at least not often), rode to school on a horse ever, have shootin' irons (or not many, anyway), chew 'baccy, or can rope anything. They do have smiles on their faces, have lots of homey stories about family and friends when they were young, and are mighty friendly. A nice to place to hang your hat if you have one (no, I don't).
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote