View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 02:38 AM   #9
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I very specifically say with my addin that it is only for 2007 and up, so that should not be causing confusion. Native support is of course the default fotmat to read/write from. Programs tend to have their own formats.
I am actually very surprised at the number of word installations of 2003 and lower. Noboby I know in real life has that version anymore...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote