View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanHd View Post
If i buy an autobiography i expect it to be factual to the best of their recollection. If people dont want to talk about things leave it out of the book.

Outright lies deserve everything they get.
Of course that's what you would want, but the question that arises is whether you have any legal right to absolute truth. It's not (as far as I know) a crime to lie in an autobiography. I imagine that many autobiographies have been "embellished".
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote