View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:04 PM   #35582
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
24-hour no-fly rule? Is that because you were diving and must wait due to oxygen/pressure or something?
There is a build-up of Nitrogen in the blood stream when breathing air under pressure. Divers need to off-gas this or else get the "Bends. " I have a special computer I wear when under water to monitor the build-up for normal air pressure and higher, but when flying (or even driving over mountains with high peaks where elevations 'lower' the pressure, chances of 'micro-bubbles' increase, and can be dangerous. After 24 hours the risk diminishes. I'll spend today reading, shopping in the mall, and girl-watching. Micronesian young unmarried women are gorgeous !
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote