View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 10:25 AM   #16
wildcolor
Enthusiast
wildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitywildcolor has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: kindle 4nt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SN3AKYf0x View Post
I'm up the this virtual enter key thing and for the life of me i cannot figure out what it is or where to find it, to my knowledge my kindle jail broke fine and i managed to update with USBnet fine aswell, but this virtual enter thing is absolutely doing my head in, can someone tell me where to look I've been at this for the past 10 hours just trying to change my screensaver, any help whatsoever would be appreciated.
inb4 its right in front of me and i feel like a idiot
The 'virtual enter' key is the key on the left (next to) the 'Done' key. The 'right angled arrow' key. If you look at your computer keyboard, you 'enter' has the same 'arrow' shape.
wildcolor is offline   Reply With Quote