Thread: PRS-650 Back Lighting
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #26
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
LOL it's pretty straight forward. I have Cockatoos & I'm their mom, so...Cockatoo Mom. I have a Goffin's & an Umbrella who are native to Indonesia.

The Goffin is quite the handful. She's smaller than the 'Brella but WAY more work! I wouldn't trade her for all the money in the world but I wouldn't get another either!! The 'Brella is 19 & the Goffin is 16. We've had each since they were 6 months old. The 'Brella & I get beaten up by the Goffin all the time. I have holes all over my hands because of her. I had to get a couple of stitches recently because she lost her mind one day. The 'Brella has had to go to the vet once because the little fart bit the side of her beak to the point where it bled. Mad? Understatement!!

I was livid but if your second child beats up your first child you don't just dump it on the streets so we deal with her outbursts. She gets easily excited & angry. We have to watch for the signs & not let it get that far.

She makes up for it with her adorable, sweet moments. The Umbrella is perfect in temperment. She doesn't bite. She'll threaten you but she won't bite. When we do her nails she grabs our finger, squeezes, then puts her crest up and yells at you. LOL HEY FOOL!! I SAID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! LOL too funny. Then to make sure you've understood she takes the nail file & wings it across the room. LOL
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote