View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #10650
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_pheonix View Post
You are a robot. How can you be afaid of a zombie? The ferrets on the other hand could have a problem.

I win.
Zombies could swarm all over me, disconnect my power supply, and remove my limbs and head. Plus, they could consume all of the repair people so I can't get repaired when I need it.

I'm not too concerned about ferrets since I can heat my internal casing and make it uncomfortable for the ferrets to touch me. Unfortunately, it's not much of a defense against zombies.

Of course, a zombie mouse is likely to be only a minor threat...unless one zombie mouse creates others, and then they attack the ferrets and create an army of zombie ferrets.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote