View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:18 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by apos View Post
Didn't realize the Wiki. I am new to mobileread.com and had only be active in the forum. I am a big wiki fan, so I will use this now extensively. Searching around a big thread is not hat much fun So just created a wiki account!

But there is also a reason for creating a "readonly" page on my wiki, because it should not be altered by others (like in a forum). But since the two wiki's are of the same format, I can contribute easily.

Thanks for telling me the ssl problem, sorry I gave you the ssl link - corrected that in the post.
But just to mention: it is only a CA-Certificate from cacert.com - ssl certificate is ssl certificate, technically spoken. I use it only to login by myself.

So see you at the wiki
great, we can always use good contributions to our wiki. But as you say we do have a collective effort. I do have one of my own (see my sig line) but it is not the same format exactly. Feel free to add a link to your wiki on your user page.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote