View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #61
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I might as well post my question in this thread. I was trying to work out Karma.

I apologise to all who have said something deserving of Karma as I've never clicked on that button once. However, I have Karma and I don't know why/how.

Is there a way you can check at what time, at what place and for what reason you were awarded Karma?

Regards
Caleb
If you click on your User CP link (top left corner) and scroll down (below any subscriptions you may have) you will see a list of all of the posts for which you received karma, on what dates and who sent it. You will also see any comments made at the time (if the person who gave you karma chose to include one). You will NOT however see how many points you received from each individual post, just the overall total of points you currently have.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote