View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 09:24 AM   #203
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
I think epub shall be made with one font - otherwise it will be too big if fonts are embedded. So your interface with one font embedding seams quite reasonableas for me. Just make this checkbox active and embedd the font selected in the box.
To protect fonts copyrights, you can allow to export only free fonts, such as DejaVu and other fonts developed by FontForge - they are included anyway into OO package.
There is a problem… The fonts listed in the preferences* are the fonts available in the system. Not all fonts installed in the system are .otf fonts.
Uhmm… I can list only .otf fonts, when I check the box… why not?

Luke

*in the preference window the font list can be discontined. It's a known bug, and is also the cause of the long delay in the window's opening.
I correct this bug when I start to work to fonts embedding.