View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 01:05 PM   #10
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Sredni Vastar the Beautiful!

I nominate some "fine" literature, but still warped and witty.

Jurgen - James Branch Cabell. It is PD in the US (At least the 1919 and 1922 versions are)

A quote:

Then Jurgen passed a Cistercian Abbey and was approaching Bellegarde, when he met a black gentleman, who saluted him and said,"Thanks, Jurgen, for your good word!"
"Who are you, and why do you thank me?"
"My name is of no great matter. But you have a kind heart, Jurgen. May your life be free from care!"
"Save us from hurt and harm, friend, but I am already married."

Last edited by Greg Anos; 11-02-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote