View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 12:18 AM   #26
sadowski
Connoisseur
sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, Kobo mini, PB mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
I doubt it's firmware related. If the key codes would change you shouldn't be able to use the buttons anywhere in the app.
It's either some wrong key configuration in keymaps.ini in the [cite] and [dict] sections, or some change in the app commands that broke things.

Do you know/have a coolreader package that has notes&dictionary working fine for you?
Yes, I have the original one from the Russian site that works fine with respect to the buttons: pkb-cr3-pb-pro-0.0.6-16_3.0.57-15.zip

I tried keymap files from all three packages (some differ, som not): yours, the one I already had, and the one you pointed to at lesen.net. All with the same result.

I did, however, not do a full install of your package. I just copied the cr3_pk.app file. Is there any reason why I should replace all files?

Also, in dictionary mode, if I enter the dictionary window, the cursor is slightly off the small icons at the top (and of course does not move since the buttons do nothing).
sadowski is offline   Reply With Quote